NOTE: In order to participate in the automatic delivery program, all fuel purchases must be from ABC. This is necessary so we can accurately calculate when deliveries are needed. Automatic delivery is a value-added service that provides protection from emergency delivery fees in the event of a run-out. In the event that supplemental heating sources are used (space heaters, pellet stoves, etc), ABC will make a determination on a case-by-case basis whether or not the predictable usage rates necessary to Automatic Delivery can be established.
Fuel Oil Delivery Options for Harrisburg and Central PA
This is an excellent option for those customers who don’t want to hassle with checking/monitoring their tank levels. ABC will calculate fuel levels using a system based on the outdoor temperature and we schedule deliveries when your tank gets low! ABC offers automatic delivery to those who qualify. If you are approved for a credit or budget account, we encourage you to set up automatic delivery. We will calculate your rate of fuel usage, and then make deliveries as needed. You never need to worry about ordering fuel or running out of oil with automatic delivery! With ABC, there is no additional cost for this service.
As the name implies, this is for customers who wish to choose their own delivery dates and amounts. The customer is responsible for ordering their fuel, and for monitoring their fuel levels. All orders must be place at least 24 hours in advance to avoid additional fees. ABC is NOT responsible in the event that a Will-Call customer runs out of oil, and will charge a fee if an after-hours, same-day, or weekend delivery is needed. Should an emergency delivery fee be assessed, we will NOT charge the customer an additional fee to re-start the furnace at the time of delivery as long as it can be done by the driver. If not, there is a fee to send a service technician.
General Notes Regarding Fuel Deliveries
- Regular deliveries must be scheduled at least one business day in advance. Same-day deliveries are assessed a fee of $75.00*.
- Our delivery hours are 8 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. After-hours and weekend deliveries are considered to be emergency deliveries, and are assessed a fee of $100.00*. ABC will only make after-hours or weekend deliveries when explicitly requested by the customer.
- ABC has a strict policy of offering same-day, after-hours, and weekend deliveries to existing customers only. An ABC Account Number is required for all deliveries, and our on-call after-hours personnel are unable to assign customer account numbers, or create new accounts. An account application is required to open a delivery account.
- If you have run out of oil, your delivery driver can restart your furnace for an additional charge of $60.00*.
- Our minimum delivery amount is 100 gallons. We do not accept delivery orders in amounts less than 100 gallons. Any after-hours deliveries are subject to 150 gallon minimum.
- We offer discount programs to those who qualify. Call us at (717) 545-4758 for more information.
*Automatic delivery customers who run out of oil are not assessed these fees.